Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wow!!!.. Ed Lover and Dre make light of the Buck/50 Situation..




let me start off first by saying, I'm sorry for posting so many WSHH videos. I've been trying to take the constructive criticism that a ''guest'' gave me a few days ago, but you have to understand, for a blogger who can't dedicate his un-divided, it's hard to keep up when you have real-life obligations.


It's hard NOT to resort to worldstar's content, especially when they do all the work for you. With that said.


I find it hard to believe that Ed Lover, a man I always respected because he's basically the person who I hold responsible for me embracing this culture and having the passion I have for it, would make light of such a serious situation.

I don't live in N.Y. but isn't he always bitching about ''unification'' in hiphop.

He has to know he has a huge influence over the public's perception and for him to play sides about this topic isn't that good of an idea.

Well here's the vid, if you enjoy it.

0 comments: