Sunday, May 18, 2008

Juan Epstein #19...

Quote of this episode:

"If you had chicks that were desperate enough to go run to see "Mickey Factz in Concert" on a Thursday night they should "suck my dick"







Juan Epstein #19


Download: Episode 19



I knew there had to be an under-lying upside to me sitting around the house, waiting un-usually long this particular Sunday for my dope supply to come through. Dude's fuckin laggin. I got shit to do.

Now I gotta cool hour to kill as opposed to pacin around the crib.



*sidebar upon listening 4:09 p.m.:

I feel Peter on the ''goin' out to eat with my girl" shit, especially being that she's 100 and something odd pounds lighter than me and is 22 as well. Shit is so true.

and an EXTRA-BUCK LOL at the Alchemist stories Peter and Ciph tell around 15:00 - 17:00. It's always funny to hear Alchemist stories.

and word to the "Mickey Factz'' story.. PETER you a fool..

Sidebar End: 4:13 p.m.


0 comments: