Friday, July 25, 2008

The Last Chapter of the PennyShow / NORE F*ckery



Thank God It's mothafunkin friday. For real, it's been a hectic week. I have to knock out 5 chapters of testing plus a final and two mid-term test in the next 5 days.


So Listen, Shot out to the two that commented on the gang injunction posts below.

I was hoping to spark conversation and make people aware of this law, especially now that's in enforced in my city.

With that said, If you thought this blog was on some political shit, you might want to exit now, cuz it's about to get hood.

Listen, alot of you thirsty ass pervs were directed to my site doing Google blog searches for that now infamous Pennshow/Noreage Bang Bros. Episode, and it hasn't been avaialbe to anybody in more than 30 second incriments.

well since I'm such a swell guy, I've decided to give another Friday Night Treat to y'all.

18 & Over please, not suitable for children, definently NSFW

PennyShow featuring NORE in 2 minute clips



0 comments: