Thursday, July 17, 2008

"T.G.F. 2 Dope Boyz" New Music: Strong Arm Steady - "Can't Let It Go" (Prod. by DJ Khalil)


(Where's Phil? ... lol)


sometimes I be on some ole' suspect, Jay Electronica Tribute type shit when other blogs deliver these type of goods.

But my inner heterosexuality tells me .. RED LIGHT... Wish Mos's would've done the same for him.

But I aint never gave proper props to Eskay and them 2 Dope Boyz for being consistent and kind of inspiring me to even fuck with this bullshit still.

Although they probably don't even know my blog exsist for whatever reasons. I'll still be a loyal reader.


anyways.. anybody that knows me.. Knows I have a particular affinity for the Strong Arm Steady/ Soul Assasin movement. Being that I followed most of them from the very beginning of their careers and....

That they epitomize, what I deem, the perfect west coast sound, and also most importantly, the sound that could potentially, get people paying attention to us again.


So without further adue, here's a new gem from the brothas...


Download - "Can't Let It Go" - Strong Arm Steady (prod. by DJ Khalil)





swiped from ... you know who.


0 comments: